Whether you’re looking for bottled water delivery for your home or your business, Culligan North Florida offers a better solution for both.
Bottled water can be a good way to provide your family or employees with healthy water all day long…
But, it’s also a headache.
The top 6 headaches you can get rid of when you say goodbye to bottled water
- No More Clutter – stop storing bottles all over your office or home
- No Bottle Deposits – Every time you get a new bottle of water you have to pay a deposit so forget about that forever
- No running out of water – Don’t you hate when you’re left without water? Our coolers produce the equivalent of 16 5 gallon jugs of water every day and our drinking water systems produce up to 30 gallons/day!
- No fuel surcharges – With gas prices going up and down, you never know when you’ll be levied with another fuel surcharge for the delivery of your water.
- No more heavy lifting – A 5 gallon jug of water weighs about 40 pounds. Not only is it a worker’s comp liability, it’s just not fun to lug those things around.
- No more wasting oil – Not only does it take gas to deliver the bottles to you, it takes a lot of oil to produce those bottles. Every year 47 million gallons of oil are used to make those plastic bottles and 24 billion of those bottles find their ways to landfills.
Bottle-Free® Coolers For Your Business:
- Bottled-quality water
- Ice Cold and Piping Hot water
- Up to 50 Gallons per day of delicious drinking water
- Very sanitary
- No leaking bottles
- Simple monthly billing
Lifetime-warrantied Drinking Water Systems:
- Up to 30 Gallons per day of delicious drinking water
- Rentals, Sales, and Finance Options
- Connection to your fridge for cold water and ice
- No heavy bottles to lug around
- Great tasting water for your entire family
- Healthy Water For Your Dogs, Cats, and all Your Pets
And now through August 31, 2015 don’t miss out on a FREE Bottle-Free® Water Cooler installation* or trying a Culligan Drinking Water System for only $9.95/month for the first 3 months!
*free installation is subject to site inspection and ease of install.