Consolidated Water Group DBA Culligan is looking for an experienced HR Generalist to complete all HR functions for a growing company with 13 locations.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a fast-paced, high demand environment and possess excellent research and application skills.
- Minimum 3 years previous experience and 2 year college degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Human Resources or a relevant combination of experience and education.
- Experience processing payroll for more than 50 employees with varied pay structures including hourly, salary, commission only, base plus commission, etc. Direct experience with payroll in MAS or ADP is a plus.
- Adept knowledge of GAAP and basic accounting functions as they relate to payroll and the general ledger. MUST be able to create, edit and post general ledger entries for payroll and properly expense items to correct cost centers.
- A high level of proficiency in MS Excel including the use of various formulas such as VLookup – test will be given.
- Knowledge and understanding of various employment laws and regulations as they relate to payroll, general HR administration, Workers Comp, FMLA etc.. Knowledge of state specific laws for the southeast region is a plus and will be required to be learned within the first 90 days.
- Abillity to maintain benfit plans with broker assistance, process benefit invoices for payments and answer employees general questions on insurance benefits.
- Experience dealing with 401(k) plans, remitting funds, tracking eligibility, HCE & general compliance.
- Ability to work quickly with numbers while maintaining accuracy.
- Knowledge of accounting software.
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels of employees, vendors, governement agencies, customers and the public.
- Excellent time management skills and a STRONG ability to multi task
- Ability to master new tasks quickly and efficiently
- Experience at businesses with multiple locations is a plus
- Enter accounting data and other financial transactions as they relate to payrol and 401(k)
- Continuously evaluate, research and implement HR policies for a growing multi-state company.
- Maintain employee files
- Monitor and process WC claims.
- Pull, analyze and process payroll and HR reports
- Complete new hire benefit enrollments and annual open enrollment
- Submit annual EEO-1 report and quarterly MWR report.
- Process payroll for smaller subsidiary company including remitting all taxes timely and submitting required tax forms/reports.
- Participate in month end procedures.
- Respond to all employee and management inquiries related to HR policies.
- Perform filing and general administrative tasks such as answering the phone.
- Attention to detail
- Planning and organizing
- Research and application
- Customer service orientation
- Communication skills
Full time position, 40 hours per week, day shift.